admin
Marcia Cross: I Never Told My Daughters Their Dad Had Cancer Marcia Cross

John Sciulli/WireImage

Marcia Cross takes pride in knowing her 3½-year-old twin girls Eden and Savannah have carefree lives – and she intends to keep it that way.

Even though the Desperate Housewives star's husband Tom Mahoney battled cancer over the last year, she says the couple never considered telling their daughters.

"There's no point in telling our kids," Cross, 48, tells PEOPLE on Friday at the "Stand Up to Cancer" telecast in Los Angeles. "They were so young and anything to them is normal, so they didn't know things weren't normal."

"They're enjoying their life," she says. "Daddy's fine. It's in the past. He has nothing to say."

While her husband's health has improved considerably, Cross says she is at a good place in her life. "My kids are great, work is great, my husband's really, really fantastic," she says. "I'm very blessed. All of my dreams have come true."


View the original article here

0 Responses