admin
Courtesy Elle Magazine

Kate Hudson may rock some high-octane looks on the red carpet, but she prefers a more relaxed vibe when it comes to her everyday attire. “My personal style has never changed,” she tells Elle UK in its October issue, adding: “I love comfortable clothes and a lot of accessories.” In fact, the fewer clothes the better, says the actress and mom, who took time out from her Tuscan vacation with six-year-old son Ryder and British rock star boyfriend Matt Bellamy, to pose for the magazine’s cover. “I don’t like clothes that constrict me. It’s like, would you like to put some clothes on? No, I wouldn’t!” But one thing she’ll happily pile on? Her coveted accessories, especially her mom’s jewelry gifts. “For my birthday this year, she made me a gold necklace with a comedy/tragedy mask pendant. It has a little diamond as the tear,” she says. Claiming not to splurge on sartorial investments, Hudson says she does like to buy nice furniture like “chairs and lamps” and has one particular cabinet which is very close to her heart, as it’s full of her favorite scarves…Hermès scarves. “I have nearly 200 and I buy them all over some new, some from eBay, some from weird little places. I have a cabinet that I lay them out in. I love them they’re so beautifully made.” –Monique Jessen

Edited by Melissa Liebling-Goldberg

Privacy Policy


View the original article here

0 Responses