admin
Eddie Cibrian Gives LeAnn Rimes Birthday Jewelry | Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian

Felix Gonzalez IPHOTO

All LeAnn Rimes wanted for her birthday was a little solitude.

Well, she got that last week in Mexico. This week, though, she got some expensive jewelry from her boyfriend Eddie Cibrian. No, not that kind of jewelry.

"Eddie gave me some rose gold bangles which were beautiful," she said Saturday while celebrating her birthday at Tabu in Las Vegas. "It was very sweet."

Rimes, who turned 28 last week, said she only wanted "peace and quiet" for her birthday, and she satisfied that wish with a recent trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with Cibrian, her live-in boyfriend. The relaxation is needed now that two children are a consistent presence in her home. Cibrian shares custody of his  two children – Mason, 7, and Jake, 3 – with his ex, model Brandi Glanville.

"It's quite chaotic," the country singer said of the household. "I went from being by myself to having two kids in the house. It's really amazing. They're really incredible."

Rimes is embracing her new life, as well as her increasing age.

"I'm actually one of those strange people that actually enjoys getting older," she said. "My age was made such a big deal out of when I was little, so I always wanted to get older. I'm still kind of in that frame of mind. Maybe when I hit 30 that will change."


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.
0 Responses