admin
Jessica Simpson Pays Tribute to Her Dog Daisy | Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson

Gregg DeGuire/PictureGroup

Jessica Simpson is taking time out Tuesday to remember the love of her life – her dog Daisy.

"This day last year my life changed because I lost my baby Daisy Mae – the best pup of all time," Simpson Tweeted Tuesday. "Give your dog some extra love today!!"

Last fall, Simpson's maltipoo was snatched by a coyote, leaving the singer "heartbroken," she said at the time.

"Today, pay tribute to sweet Daisy Mae by chasing a squirrel & eating some chicken! I miss her & love her so very much!" Simpson wrote in a separate post Tuesday.

But one thing that has changed for the better for the singer: One year ago, she was still getting over her breakup with Tony Romo. But now, Simpson is happily dating former NFL player Eric Johnson.

"I met a wonderful man," she wrote on Twitter over the weekend. "Damn I'm lucky!"


View the original article here

0 Responses